Welcome to the Talk Of The Trees Blog!
We are excited to launch this blog as it coincides with the relaunching of Longtree’s website. We hope you will be a regular visitor on our site and trust us with your trees care when it’s time to call a professional.
In the Talk Of The Trees Blog we will share with you information on what we love to do the most: help you care for and enjoy the every tree in your landscape.
Longtree is Michigan’s Tree Service. Although we may offer services for all species, our real passion is helping people make their landscapes more beautiful. Whether you just bought your first home and are starting on the rehab of your landscape, or you are an experienced Arborist, this blog is a platform for us to discuss everything that goes into taking the best care of your trees.
What To Look Forward To
- We will introduce you to the people that make Longtree leaders in the field
- We will share with you information on the services we offer – tree pruning, tree removal, plant health care, fertilizing, cabling and bracing and more
- Industry secrets and tips on how to care for the trees you have and plant the ones you want
- We’ll answer your questions about particular species and guide you in caring for them
- We will tell you when we have specials running and much much more…
- The Best/Worst thing you could EVER do to a tree
- The Ultimate Guide to DIY Tree Care
- What/Where/When: Planting Trees
- You BUGGIN’ : Insects and what to do about them
- Tools of the Trade: Stihl vs Husqvarna vs Everyone else
- Saying goodbye is hard to do: When to remove your tree
- Fertilizer: Love Potion Number 7
Let’s Keep It Fun
We invite you to join in the discussion while we explore the latest and greatest in tree care. To create the best platform for this conversation we ask all who participate to follow a few simple rules when posting comments.
Your thoughts, comments, questions and suggestions are all welcome. We ask that when leaving comments you keep them relevant and respectful. Any profane language, racial/ethnic slurs, political topics or rude behavior won’t be tolerated and will be removed quickly.
Anonymous comments are very hard to engage so please avoid these as well.
We promise to keep posts interesting, relevant, and unbiased. We care deeply about tree care and how those services can make peoples landscapes safer and more beautiful. We are committed to sharing that passion in every post. Be aware, though, that any views expressed in the articles that follow are those of the author or authors themselves.
We truly want to engage in a conversation with you but we must ask for your patience when waiting for a response. Our “bloggers” are all Arborists and are probably climbing trees at the moment. It may take a day or two to get a response.
Please keep in mind that this is a public forum so don’t post anything confidential or private. Additionally, the views expressed in the posts are the personal views of the author and not necessarily that of Longtree Tree Service.
Lastly, this is not the place to discuss specific customer service questions or inquiries.
For specific customer support issues please complete a Contact Us form with as much detail as possible.
Thank you for reading, commenting, and contributing. We are very excited to have you. Stay tuned!
The Talk Of The Trees Blog Team